Thursday, August 1, 2024

Small Presentation Day

This morning, I needed to leave early for our meeting and presentation.  Patrick loaded up the car for me and I was on my way. I had to go to the fair today to pick up the tickets for everyone to get into the fair for our table. Then got stuck at the light and was 20 mins late. 

I passed out the tickets, we chatted about what needed to be done. Of course, they wanted more from me, so I now have one more job to do. I seriously wish I could pass some of this off on them, but unless they want to be group leader, I can't. Rules and regulations. UGH I did buy pizza for everyone but was shocked no one even bothered to offer to give me some money for it. Just offering would have been enough. 

We honored Keith Yarter, Navy, Leonard Ralston, Marine Corps, and Fred Muniz, Navy. 

Came home tired and frustrated. I did the paperwork that needed to be done. Got the membership information done but forgot to get a check from the museum. I will have to stop by tomorrow. 

Once I sat done, I relaxed. It was way too hot for me today. I did work on my sourdough bread and have it ready for tomorrow. I'm going to bake it tomorrow and take it to moms. That will give me a little bit of time before I have to leave. 

As much as I really wanted to, I wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...