Sunday, August 11, 2024

Time To Get Organized

This morning, I walked with Ron, and we got in our 6 laps around the neighborhood. He was doing pretty good today. At 94 years old, I hope I am as good as he is at that age. 

Came in and started cleaning a bit. Got laundry going. Even got the cat litter cleaned out. Every couple weeks I wash the litter box itself. Then bleach it. Doesn't seem to both Sophie. But it does make me feel better when I wash the box. 

I was waiting for my bag of tubes to come in so I could get my beads organized. I was thrilled when they finally arrived. 

I pulled out my supply and had it ready to put the beads away when I was done. I had them numbered by box, but the beads have gotten to be so many that the numbers on the boxes aren't even close to what's in them. I have some boxes that only cover about 12 colors. It's something I will have to fix another day. 

My bag of 100 tubes arrived this afternoon. So, I was enjoying myself with organizing the beads. I had to add a few to my list. I also wanted to have all the beads ready for my trip to Michigan next week. It's going to be a couple weeks, and I needed something to keep me busy. 

I was putting all these into the tubes. It wasn't a lot, but it did take time. The bright yellow I had. I wanted to add it to the tube I had. I even thought I should move them to a bigger tube but changed my mind. Next thing I know, the beads are overflowing and going everywhere. Try picking up all those small - little - beads and putting them in the tube! I ended up doing what I thought I should have and didn't. Never fails! Little yellow beads are still showing up after I thought I had them all done. 

I was playing my game off and on today. I'm enjoying the friends I find on there. I was getting organized, so it wasn't a day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...