Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Genealogy Day

This morning, I was running behind. I had to get moving for walking. We did 5 laps around the neighborhood but thought we did 6 till I realized I was counting wrong on my tees. We had stopped and chatted with Kevin Hubbert and thought we counted wrong. After I got home, I figured out we did. Oh, well. 

I spend the rest of the day till 4 pm working on family history. I was adding a few things on Findagrave. I was also putting obit information into my program. It was long but it needed to be done. I was able to add a couple people, but most of it was updated information. 

After supper, I decided to clean up my beading area where I was working on Fireplace Sophie. I had it all put away. 


I figured I wouldn't be able to add anymore rows to it before we leave on Sunday. I may regret that but I do have my ornament to work on if I do. 


I can finish this one soon. 

I have to be at the fair tomorrow. So, since Patrick doesn't want to go, I have an extra ticket. I will give it to Debbie to use or give it to someone else. 

It was a busy day and a quiet day. Patrick got his hair cut and when he walked into the house, he looked so skinny!! I couldn't believe it. The cheeks are caved in. He's trying, but it's not working. As it turned out, being quiet wasn't one of the days I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...