Monday, August 12, 2024

Hello Monday!

This morning, I was up as Patrick was out the door to go golfing. I played my game for a bit and then decided I wanted to bead - at least get one row done anyway. 


I did get one row done. Then Patrick came home. We had to leave for Olympia. I had another doctor appointment. 

We headed up to Olympia but had to make a couple stops on the way. Once that was done, we headed up there. We are back to wearing masks in the offices because of Covid showing up again. I was okay with it. My doctor checked to see what the other doctors thought about my tests and visits. It looks good. We then talked about my "bumps" on my elbow area. I am going to have to put some cream on them both. One I think is because of the tape they wrapped me in after my blood tests. I can't win!

Came on home and dropped off the backing to Colleen. Then we picked up a pizza in town. Came home and ate. Once that was over, I decided to try and do one more row. 


Not much difference if any, but did get another row in. Wouldn't you know it! I was halfway on this row when the wire got tangled and broke bead. YEP, broke a bead in the row before. Of course, I had to fix it. That took more time than I care to admit. But I did get it fixed. Never fails - want to try and get something done "quick" and something goes wrong. That's when my brain says, "Hey, it's Monday." Mondays are not always the best day of the week for me. But then again, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...