Saturday, August 10, 2024

Day With A Friend

 This morning Patrick wasn't doing that good. So, I went walking with Ron. We got in a good 6 laps. 

Then I came in and got ready to go with Debbie for coffee. Even though I drink tea. We sat and chatted for a while. She had a bad day yesterday. So, we talked about a lot of different stuff. Had a good visit and I really enjoyed it. We have a good time when we do that. 

Came home and we looked for another plan on her quilt top. Patrick helped out. The top is really pretty. It will be great for a veteran. I can't wait to see it done. We decided we need more panels with eagles. We have all kinds of panels, but the eagles are the popular ones, and really more fun to do. 

My quilt came back and is done. I really like it. Turned out better than I expected. 

I pretty much wasn't in the mood for beading or quilting. Not sure what's going on with me. So, I played my game. 

Patrick was doing better this afternoon. So, things are hard sometimes. He really didn't look good this morning but did look better this afternoon. HATE chemo!! But it's not my choice. Life goes on. And I wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...