Sunday, August 4, 2024

Got To Work Today!

This morning Katt called. So, Ron and I didn't go walking. He had family coming and I was messing with my game. I needed to get the entries to the fair done as well. I'm ready to take them in this week. 

After things calmed down in the game, I headed downstairs to get a few things done. Once I got started, I kept going. First, I cut backing and batting for 2 quilts. Then I washed the backings. I have those ready to go to Colleen along with some panels. 

Once all that was done, I decided to finish up the quilt top I had on the wall. I cut down the blues to measure what Patrick told me to have. Then I got moving on finishing it up. 

I sewed the pieces together. Next was getting the borders on. 

I messed up on the red. I cut it too small. So, the quilt is a couple inches smaller than I would like. It will have to do. I decided to get it ready for Colleen as well. So, cut the backing and batting on it. The backing is in the dryer and will be folded soon. 

It was 5 pm before I realized I needed a break. I was actually sewing some blocks together once I finished that top. 

I am sewing the blocks together that Connie gave me. I'm not sure what I will do, but I'm playing with it. As always, I think about what I need to do. Which makes me feel good about being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...