Sunday, September 1, 2024

Made It Back Home

Yesterday we went to a tracker show/tracker parade/knife and gun show.


Loved seeing this! We stopped and visited with dad since he was selling knives at the show. He had them overpriced and can understand why he hasn't been able to sell them. No one can tell him otherwise,  too stubborn. 

Today we were on the plane at 11 am central time. We made it to Minneapolis around 2pm. We weren't leaving there till 6:45 pm. So, I got a salad at Chilli's and Patrick had a bad day. Took awhile for him to get back to normal.  Practically all day, till we left there.

I pulled out my beading and was able to get some done. 


I added more to this. Then when we were in the air I was able to get some embroidery and beading done.


Was able to add more leaves.


I am to the last of the panels. Hopefully will finish it tomorrow.  That will be one ornament done. It will be fun to work on finishing this.

After a very long day - arrived home at 10:15 pm - I am happy to say, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...