Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Dental Appointment Today

 This morning, I was up and ready to go. I drank some of Patrick's protein drink for breakfast. I didn't want to have to work on my teeth before my dental appointment. This time I went through town and arrived early. Thank goodness, I was able to get in early. I like my hygienist, she's awesome. The same gal that introduced me to the dental office the first time. She's a sweetheart and I found that she just got married in July. I may have to take something to you for your wedding. 

Was home by 11:30 and Ron and I went walking at noon. I did 7 laps and he did 6. They are working on the apartments by his house. It should be getting a updated look from what they told me. 

Came in the house and Patrick was getting stuff cleaned up outside. Then he came in and I went to the computer room to play games. He wanted to watch his shows and I came in here. I was okay with that. 

Then I baked my potato for supper and pretty much didn't do another thing other than play games. It was nice actually. 

Tomorrow is another day! So, nope, I wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting.   



No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...