Thursday, September 12, 2024

Lazy Day With Beading

This morning,  I slept on. Then playing games.  My lunch was canceled so didn't go anywhere.  

Ron and I walked 5 laps. He couldn't do any more.  Patrick went to his coffee chat. He meets up with his other City workers that retired when he did.

I got my certificates done for Saturday.  Then I cut backing and batting for Colleen.  I found the foot peddle for the sewing machine.  

Then when he got home it was being lazy. We didn't even have the TV on. He picked up a roasted chicken for us. It was pretty good.  

I Then pulled out the quilts that need to be done for Saturday. 


I only had 2 labels and pulled the 2 quilts that have been the longest. This is mine.


This was done by 2 of Kristi's friends.  I can't remember the names.  They donated the quilt. 


This one was done by Cathy Bussman and quilted by Jeannie C. This one had a label sewn in the side, so I just needed to stitch 2 sides.

Then I decided to pull my beading out.


This is close to being done.  I do like most of these colors.  What fun!!

Just a note, Patrick is taking a month break from chemo. Hopefully he will gain weight to help him.

Tomorrow is going to be busy. At least I will be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...