Thursday, September 19, 2024

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there. 

Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the water faucets. Cleaned some of the garden up. 

I got busy working on some QOV stuff. Talked with Carol about getting the active duty guys done.

Then I started checking our list for Friday.  We are leaving at 7 am and I needed to get the stuff ready for our mini classes. Sandy sent the list that we have floss for. I found the pattern for the Goldfinch birds. I was working on it. I think I gave it away. 

Then it was a trip to Olympia.  My gastro appointment was told. Told him I fixed my issues and we chatted.  He was happy I was feeling a lot better and we chatted about how weird it is that beef is bad on those with IBS. Patrick went to Kaiser for appnother blood test. Things are looking better for him right now.  

Got home in time for him to go to his meeting.  I played my games. Then after supper we went out in the garage to get containers for all that material.  I Then cleaned it up. 

Was playing with Sophie on the stairs. lol 

It was a "this and that" day. Nothing special but interesting when I think of all I did today. Not a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...