Monday, September 2, 2024

VERY Sore Day

This morning I woke to pain in my chest. Not in my chest but on the skin. I scratched myself last night while sleeping and got more pain then after surgery.  I called the day - don't do day. I didn't do anything today! Hurt to much to do anything. 

I did finish up a few things. Helped Patrick unload the dishwasher.  He thinks I over did it yesterday and I would agree to that. 


I did find a few minutes to finish the last panel. This is ready to be an ornament.  


I also started the next set. This one will be original colors. I need to put a few things away too. 


Sophie hasn't left my side today.  Patrick took a nap. He actually lost 5 lbs while we were gone. Not a good sign. 

Even when I am in pain, I can still be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...