Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Shopping Day

This morning I was up at 6 am. Guess the time difference has affected me after all. I went to sleep at 9:30 pm last night too. Longest I have slept in a long time. Patrick got up after me as well. 

We needed to go shopping,  so we headed to Costco first. Hard to believe how much money we spent and didn't even fill the cart! 

Came back and headed to Safeway.  We need more stuff there as well. We made it home around 2 pm. Then Debbie stopped by and we sat and chatted awhile. 

When she left, we had supper and then my cousin called and answered my question about the family history.  I sent the information on. 

By that time, I wanted to just play my game. So, I wasn't in the mood to be Happy Stitching/ Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...