Thursday, September 26, 2024

Took Time For Beading

 Was up early, had a couple nightmares. I checked the pattern we used for the floating star. I noticed we could have done it better. I was wondering about the teeth of the star. We did it different then the pattern. It was bothering me the last couple days, so went to look. 

Debbie came over for backing fabric.  She's all set. 

After she left, I played my game for a bit. Patrick took a nap, so I put my tablet away and got to work on my beading.  

I got half of the left done.  It went really easy.  

I was having trouble with my stomach today. So didn't get much done. First time I have been in pain for over a year. Ugh! Just not feeling good lately. 

At least I found more time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...