Saturday, September 28, 2024

A Very Quiet Day

This morning I was up early. Just relaxing pretty much all day. Patrick slept a couple hours longer than me. 😅

This afternoon, I pulled out my folder of the Wineland family. I added a letter from mom to grandma about President Kennedy's assignation.  I also added more Wineland's to the family tree. That pretty much took all afternoon to add and work on the family.  I have a ton of paperwork to go through on the family to add more. I guess I can say it's another start. 

I worked on cinnamon buns for tomorrow morning.  They will be yummy tomorrow.  Brother Patrick asked if we wanted to come over tomorrow.  Guess we will have supper with them. 

It wasn't a day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...