Sunday, September 22, 2024

A Little Behind Again

Was so tired yesterday that I completely forgot my blog. 

We have been doing a lot of different things for our projects.  It all free "classes" where we enjoy each other's company. 

I need to work on where I want to place the tree and other items that represents Seattle. 

I did decide on my whale. So got busy working on it. 

After all the classes we went to Jack's BBQ not far away. Then best BBQ I have had in a long time. 

Then back to hotel. I ended up on the 3rd floor way away from everyone else. I wasn't comfortable with that, but I did ok.

Too big a room for me. 


I did okay with it. Slept pretty good.  

It was a full day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...