Saturday, September 7, 2024

Yet Another Saturday

I woke early to find Patrick was up before me.  6:30 am is early even for me. 

I played my games till about 10 am. Patrick and I peeled and cut apples for dehydration.  The rest for apple sauce.  We froze it all. Once I was done peeing,  Ron and I went walking.  We got 6 laps in today. 

Came in and waited for Phil. He came for a couple hours visit.  We had a great time. I beaded for a bit while he was here. After he left, I went into the computer room and got some QOV stuff done. Called Carol and found out a few things.  We are set.

Then I played more on my games. And after that was done,  I pulled my beading out and worked on it.


I worked it in the original colors.  I actually like the original colors better. This is the first panel. I found my corrected word chart is still wrong. Oh well. 

Sophie has been falling me all day. Surprised I could get anything done, let alone be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...