Thursday, September 5, 2024

Another Quiet Day

Patrick was up before me. Think he was uncomfortable and got up. I slept a bit. 

I played my games, then called Ron to go walking around 11 am. We walked 6 laps and I called it done because it was way too hot for either one of us. 

Patrick picked some apples,  so we peeled and cut them for apples sauce. We did get 4 containers full. May do another batch tomorrow.  

We watched a couple different shows.

I got my monthly mystery box with beads.


Now I just need to put my beads away.  I will try and do that tomorrow.  Just wasn't in the mood to do much. Plus it's way too hot today and tomorrow. 

So, I wasn't in the mood to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...