Saturday, September 14, 2024

Presentation Day

 This morning,  Patrick loaded the car with the 18 quilts to go to the museum. I had everything ready to go.

Before leaving,  I wanted to get labels on the 2 quilts in the bedroom.  I went downstairs and sewed 3 labels. Came upstairs and got started. 


Joanne Wisner made this one and Connie quilted it. 


This quilt was done by the same volunteer from yesterday.  I need to pay more attention to who made these to post their names. I do love this quilt. The quilt was given out today. 


These are the ones we honored with quilts today. It was on of our better presentations. Chip helped with presenting the veterans with their quilts.  They all seemed happy to get their quilts.  

Came home and entered the 8 applications we got. We also got 4 active duty veterans,  so we will work hard to get them as soon as possible.  

I have been sitting and playing games. My chest is mad at me and needs a break. At least I found time to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...