Sunday, September 15, 2024

Found Time To Bead

 This morning I tried to sleep in. No such luck.  

Ron and I walked 6 laps. Then came in and got batting and backing cut for Colleen.  Then re-did the certificate for one of the veterans yesterday.  Now that is ready for tomorrow.  Monday's are my busiest days of the week. 

One I had everything done, I decided to bead. I had thought about pulling out my white on white quilt and start Quilting but changed my mind. Need to get my ornaments done first.

First panel in the second ornament done. I had to double check a few things before I could finish. 

Turned out to be a good day. I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...