Wednesday, September 25, 2024

One Of Those Days

Today was another good day. Patrick went golfing.  Ron and I got 5 laps in on walking. 

Came in and played my games for a bit. My bread dough was ready, so I made hamburger rolls. Patrick helped me try something different.  We put 4 small balls together.  It actually came out pretty good. Patrick froze the extra. 

I ended up working on QOV stuff again. Got some work done. Ordered flyers for December. 

Once all that was done and supper was over, I remembered to clean the cat litter box. 🤣🤣

Then I decided to bead.

Got back to working on my ornaments.  This is the second one of the first panel. It went fast and was fun to work on. I wanted to do a bracelet but decided I needed to finish the ornament first. I have it all ready. I need to do one or two for a Christmas present. 

Today was another good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...