Friday, September 6, 2024

Cleaning Up My Vacation Mess

This morning,  I was up and playing my games. Ron called outside our yard, to let me know he was waiting on me. He was chatting with his son on the phone, the whole time. We only did 3 laps today because it was so hot.

Patrick wasn't doing good today, so he slept most of the day. I went into the computer room to clean up my pile from the vacation. 

I pulled out my beading boxes and added the new stuff to it. My mystery box beads were put in tubes and filed in the boxes.


I even entered the numbers in my beading program.  The two vitamin bottles on the left have porcupine needles. I have one for Sandy. The other is mine. I will try and make one of my kit pieces. Then I got to work on my email. I even ordered an applique quilt kit. Spent $400 but if I had to buy the fabric,  it would cost more than that. 

Called it a day after that. Was a little bit on the Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...