Monday, September 9, 2024

Getting Back On Track

This morning,  I was up early.  Had to get my stuff together for our meeting. Patrick was up and got the veggies from the garden for me to take to mom and the gals. 

I headed to the PO to drop off my recycling stuff for Oral B. Found out I needed to go to Staples because the label was for UPS. I ended up waiting 10 mins before I could hand it over. 

Arrived to find Alice and Sandy there. Gave Sandy the kits I got fir her and the porcupine quills. 


I was able to get this much done on the first panel. We chatted and I beaded. Sandy brought me some mushrooms she picked this weekend. 

Went to moms and tried to fix her printer but I ended up deleting it. When I tried to fix it, the printer didn't show up. I told her I would fix it Friday.  She gave me 6 quilts that where done.


Debbie's quilt fir one on Saturday. 


This one is Colleen's. 


Another Connie's.  At least I had all the labels done on all of these.


Sarah Jeffers did this one. A volunteer. 


This is another that will be presented on Saturday by Debbie Aust. 

This was Nancy's quilt. So, we are set for Saturday.  

It felt good to be back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...