Sunday, September 8, 2024

A Working Day

This morning, Patrick was up before me. I showered and waited for Ron to call. We walked another 5 laps. Both of us were hurting by then. My back was mad at me and his breathing wasn't that good. Could be because of the smoke in the air.

When I got back, I went into the computer room to work on my Gunderson bookkeeping.  Then I started in on my email. Debbie called and said she would pick me up to go for coffee. We needed to go over stuff for QOV and how we both were faring. We chatted for a good 2 hours. 

Came home and composed a message to the group.  Also worked on a few emails. I tried to clean up my email, getting rid of stuff I didn't need.

Then I got busy making pastry for tomorrow.  It's spending time in the refrigerator.  

I got everything ready for tomorrow.  I copied the pattern for this bird. I got it from Sandy's magazine.  One of the best embroidery magazines out there. Inspiration.  It is Australian,  so it's not cheap. 

After I copied the pattern, my day was over and so was being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...