Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Baking Day

This morning I was lazy, so Ron and I left later then usual to walk. We went 6 laps today. 

This is our road we take laps on. His house is at the end. 

Once all that was done,  I came in to play games. I did add a few photos to my genealogy.  

Then it was time to bake. Patrick wanted a Peacan Chewy Bar.


It was something he pulled off the internet.  So I made them. Turned out pretty good to.

Then I wanted soft pretzels, so I made them as well.


Patrick tries to make the shape right. It's so funny to watch him try. I tried to show him a few times, but he's to dang stubborn to listen,  so I just laugh when he helps me. Makes life fun that way. So that turned out to be supper. 🤣

I had more fun baking then thinking about being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...