Friday, September 13, 2024

Collecting Fabric Today

This morning was Quilting at moms. I had a few places to stop along the way. I canceled one for Monday.  Got to moms by 9:30 am. We visited before everyone started coming in. 

I worked on moms BOM. 

I finished the leaves - or thought I did. 

The leaves in the center was done wrong. Took them out and started all over. I just need the circles on top of the leaves on top. Will finish them later.

Left at noon to drop off backing and batting.  Next stop ( after Dutch Brothers) was to Debbie's.  Picked her up and we headed to Onalaska to get fabric for QOV.  

This was after we went through 20-30 tubes. This isn't half of what we did. We organized it a little bit. There was more there, but after 3 hours of going through each box and taking what we wanted,  we called it done. We came home with 6 tubes of fabric that will work for us. 

Came home, unloaded, then took Debbie home. I Then took a shower and washed my hoodie because I wanted to wear it tomorrow.  

Finished the label on the quilt Colleen did for us.

Now I am beat and calling it a night. Tomorrow is presentation day. At least I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...