Saturday, June 22, 2024

A Painful Day

This morning, I woke sore. And it pretty much lasted all day. 

Ron called and wanted to walk earlier because of the weather getting hot today. I said that was fine and we were walking at 9:30 am. We made 7 laps. 

Came in and worked on my lasagna for the freezer. I rolled the lasagna noodles with the stuff instead of making a pan of it. I rolled 15 lasagna rolls and cooked them. Had to use 2 pans. I had one for supper and then got the rest for the freezer. At least that way I have something to pull out when I don't know what I want for supper. Patrick had his leftovers from yesterday.  

I was in so much pain today. I'm still in pain. I think the numbness is wearing off, because it's very painful to move or touch my chest. I tried a bra, but that didn't work either. I should have put ice on it, but didn't do that either. Because of the pain, I didn't do much of anything. I pretty much just played my games. 

As much as I wanted it to be a day of doing something, it ended up being a day of anything but. Not even being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...