Friday, June 7, 2024

Trip To Mom's

This morning Patrick went golfing, and I went to moms. It was quilting day. I took the photos I had to mom and we figured out a couple of them. I need to look for another set downstairs. 


I worked on the block I have been working on at her place. I was able to get the 3 pieces appliqued and readied 2 more. Not exact but close enough. My stitches are bigger, so I need to do this to get them back down. 

Had to stop at Safeway again. Got bread for supper. The split peas that we cooked last night dried a little, so had to add water. It actually was really good. We had that for supper. 

I was playing on my game at night. Just seems to work since we don't spend too much time watching TV. Tend to go to bed around 8-8:30 pm and I listen to my books and play. Patrick reads for a bit and then goes to sleep. At least I was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...