Thursday, June 20, 2024

Too Hot Today!

Patrick and I both slept in. 

When I finally got moving, I decided to get a few things done that needed to be done. I worked on our Facebook page for QOV. Then I worked on my bookkeeping and got us up to date. By that time, it was time for me to get to my game, since there was a timed activity. I played for awhile, then headed to my beading. 

I was able to get another 3 rows in today. I can see the eyes in the photo, but disappointed I can't see them as well when I bead. I figure it's the distance thing. It looks good from a distance and not really up close. I do like the photo! I will keep work on it. The brick work does take away from her for now. I want to see how well her body will come out. Colors are close. 

I wanted to make a pie today but did have what I needed. So, I decided to do it tomorrow. Mom called and said she cancelled quilting tomorrow. I was looking forward to it, but since my brother and his wife are there, she will be busy. 

It turned out to be a VERY hot day! We reached 90 degrees and I'm sweating! It's not going to be fun sleeping tonight! I had the cool air coming in the back door but didn't close it in time to keep some of that heat out. Oh, well. UGH! Guess I will have some clothes sticking to me in the next day or so. Trouble is with the seam on my chest, it will make it sore, and I will be looking funny pulling the shirt away from my boobs. That's fun for people in public with those looks of, "Are you kidding me? Playing with your boobs in public?" That's when I will have to either smile or put my head down and walk fast!

At least today I didn't go anywhere, and I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...