Monday, June 24, 2024

Feels Like Saturday

I know it's Monday, but man! It really felt like Saturday. 

This morning was busy. I was going to go to our BE meeting, but at the last minute it was cancelled. So, I got all I needed and headed out for the other stuff. I hit the bank first, then post office, and headed to Connie's. I dropped off 2 quilts and she gave me 2 more. 

Then it was off to moms. I dropped off 3 quilts for her. She was trimming the one from the church before I left. She had the binding sewn down by the end of the day. I stayed and chatted with my brother and his wife. Then it was time to come home. 

Stopped and got the car washed. Then I went and got some tea at Dutch Brothers. Brought one home for Patrick. I cleaned the car by vacuuming it as well. 

Came home and wanted to get a few rows in on the beading. 


 I only got one row in, but I did notice I can see the eyes when I'm beading now. Her nose will be next. Can't wait to see the face. She does blind into the background but at least you can tell it's her. She has a vet appointment this week. 

It didn't turn out to be a productive day, but it was a good day. I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...