Friday, June 28, 2024

Another Trip To Olympia

 Today we enjoyed being able to sleep in. Today wasn't a day I walked with Ron. He was going golfing with one of his sons. 

We headed out to Safeway and got some groceries we needed. Also got a Birthday card for Sister-in-law. Then came home. Put everything away and then headed out to Olympia. 

I had my ultrasound for my thyroid. Hopefully it will be fine. I don't need another thing going wrong. 

Came home - again - and I decided I needed to get the quilts ready for the museum. 

The label that Stitch'n Peace put on the quilt was coming off, so I did the embroidery around it. I wanted to be sure it stayed on. Then I added the label for us. 

Once that was done, I put it with the other. Have 3 more to go. 


It's a pretty quilt. Another of the short ones though. Which gave me a little time to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...