Friday, June 14, 2024

Was Gone Most Of The Day

This morning, Patrick was out the door early for golfing. I enjoyed the morning to myself, but still got laundry going. 

I took the linen closet apart and re-arranged it. I got rid of old towels that were bleached or had holes in them. I also figured on what we needed downstairs. Took all the towels from the bathroom and put them in the closet. Since it's just us, we know where they are. If we have company, easy to get to. 

Then Patrick made it back and we headed to Olympia. First stop was to the Kaiser building to get glasses. We ordered a new pair of glasses for both of us. Then we headed over to Costco. 

At Costco we picked up a few things. Got some stuff for Phil and Emily. Then got gas and headed back home. Dropped off Phil's stuff and then dropped off a box at Mail Plus. Once that was done, came home. 

Unloaded the car. Then it was pretty much, "I'm beat, I'm done." So, both of us sat and watched TV about the oceans. Then before I knew it, it was time to call it a day. So, I wasn't able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



 

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...