Sunday, June 9, 2024

Today Is A Good Day

Was up around 5:30 am and went back to bed but couldn't sleep. got up at 6:15 am. I tried to be quiet and let Patrick sleep, so I sat and played my games. 

Then I realized I needed to shower and get moving for walking with Ron today. Katt called around the time I needed to walk. After that was over, I called him. He had the same issue; he was chatting with his son. So, we ended up going about 30 minutes later than usual. We walked 6 times around the neighborhood. It was awesome! Found out from Scott that it was Teri's Birthday today. He was headed out to get her stuff at the store. Lovely neighbors across the street that we bowled with about 10 years ago. 

Came in and had to go downstairs and work on the labels for the quilts I have. I realized I needed about 9 labels. I think I did 8 for me and about 8 for Connie. Once that was done, I worked on getting the backing and batting cut for 3 quilt tops. Asked the church if they would take 2 of them and will drop 1 off with Connie. She has a quilt done for me as well. 


 After supper it was time to get to work. I had one quilt that needs the binding stitched down, so I got started. I have one side done and will work on the other sides tomorrow. I have to get it done for Thursday. 

My quilt is done and all I had to do was write on the label who made it and quilted it. It's ready to go. 

The day went fast. I was putting the bills in the envelopes and working on getting QOV stuff done. I didn't play as much on the tablet but at least I could listen to my book on tape. It turned out to be a very good day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...