Saturday, June 15, 2024

Enjoyed A Movie

This morning, I was up a little early to play my war game. I needed to be available for attacks. Funny though, we lost. 

Then I got ready for the movie. We decided to go to 'Inside Out 2' and I liked it. It was a little bit of being on your seat waiting to see what will happen. 

After the movie, we stopped at Phil's to get his gift to Patrick for Father's Day. He made cookies for him. Patrick didn't want much and he likes Phil's desserts, so cookies were perfect. 

Came home and then went walking with Ron. By the time we walked 7 laps - the most we've done in a long time - it was later. I watched TV with Patrick instead of working on anything. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...