Monday, June 3, 2024

Another Rainy Day - Monday

This morning Patrick woke me to tell me it was 8 am. I told him another 15 mins but got up anyway. I had to get moving for BE day. 

I was looking at my game before heading out. Found someone attacked my gathering and was ticked. lol Then I found out they were in another kingdom and that makes it a little harder to fix. I'll figure it out and go after them. lol 

By the time I left, I was about 5 mins late getting there. I took some clothes that we cleaned out awhile back and dropped them in the drop box. It was nice to get rid of another box of clothes. 

Sandy and I were the only ones there. We had a good chat and we worked a little on our stuff. I decided to bring my cross stitch stuff. We talked about how we have been losing interest in BE and need to try and get back into it. We have a ton of stuff we can do, and I need to finish a couple of my things. But truthfully not there yet. So.....

I was able to get a lot more done than I thought I could or would. I actually sat down tonight and worked on it. I like where it's going though. I'm getting up there. I worked on the green area above the dove. Then I worked on the side area tonight. I'm happy with the way it's coming. I may be rolling it soon. I do need to fill in the white area in the blue. Not sure what color those are right now. I really didn't want to work the gold in again, but I had to. More to come. 

It's been a rainy day all day. It poured while we were at the grange. We had a reprieve when we left and then when I got in the house, it started up again. That was kind of nice. The best part of the day is being about to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...