Sunday, June 16, 2024

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Today is Father's Day, and Patrick got a few Happy Father's Day messages today. Even from a nephew. Patrick got cookies from Phil and Emily. Katt called to chat and wish him a Happy Father's Day.  

I waited for Patrick to get up this morning. When he did, then I got ready for the day. Ron and I walked 3 laps around the neighborhood. I felt it today. I also worked on laundry and vacuuming. I just needed to do something. Unfortunately, it wasn't a good day for him. 

Then after the shows we usually watch, Patrick went to take a nap. It wasn't his day today. While he slept, I worked on my beading. 

Was only able to get 2 rows today. Thought I had more, but I didn't. Looking at the photo, it looks like the eyes are starting up. I couldn't tell on my beading work. Photos do give off a better picture. I am excited to see her eyes coming out. I like that the brick work is starting to show up better. 

Mom and Nancy came with the strawberries from Spooners. Every year they sell the berries at a stand by where they go to lunch. Mom called and asked what we wanted and Patrick told her 2 flats. Then when she dropped them off 2 of the smaller boxes in the flat were gone. Mom told him she needed those for a pie. No worries. He's going to do the jams for them both. We are going to freeze some for our smoothies. Then I had to pretty much go and finish the last row I had started but wasn't done with when mom and Nancy came. 

Sharon called from Spokane and she's doing well. She's been making quilts for QOV but isn't a member yet. She wanted to get some backing fabric at the cost of what I get it for QOV. Told her she needs to be a member for those prices. She doesn't want to join again. Oh, well. 

Then I needed to get my exercises done and by that time it was time to call it a night. So, I can be thankful that I was able to have fun and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...