Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Visiting My Brother While He's Here

This morning, Patrick went golfing, and I tried to sleep in. I wanted to get a little better sleep then I was getting all night. Kept waking up. 

When I finally got up, I played for a bit and then called Ron. We decided on 10:30 am for walking. He went to his doctors and came out with good health. We only got 3 rounds in because neither of us was doing good with walking today. 

I then decided on working on my beading. I really want to see Sophie's eyes. 

I think I'm expecting bright eyes, but looking at the photo, they are on the lighter side of what I thought they would be. Funny how the photo shows a better picture. I can see the eye a lot better with the photo then my looking at my work. 

Then it was time to head to moms. My brother and sister-in-law are visiting with mom, and we planned on a BBQ for supper tonight. First, we had to stop and drop some stuff off at Phil's, then we had to go to the museum to pick up a quilt for display at Stillwaters. Then it was off to moms. We visited, ate and then played games. Nancy joined us. It was a lot of fun! 

Came home and the day is over. So, I can be thankful that I found some time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...