Thursday, June 13, 2024

Presentation Day For QOV

I had Patrick take out the quilts to the car. I had 7 quilts going to the museum. Then I had 3 left behind. Debbie wasn't there today so Kristi was my second in command and it worked out great. 


 These are the 5 we presented. All really nice guys. I will post more about them tomorrow. I'm waiting on more photos. When I got them to get closer and moved the table, they quit with the photos. lol So, I am getting them from Kristi. 

Afterwards I took the second guy from the left home. He lives in Napavine and that's not that far from me. We had a good chat on the way there. 

Came home and put a few things away. I have a quilt top that needs to be ready for a quilter. We talked about what we have. We also talked about the Fair and thinking we will just do the morning shift. Had too much trouble getting anyone last year for a full day. I will need to send out an email. That hasn't been happening lately because I haven't been in the mood. 

Patrick and I just sat and enjoyed the rest of the day. He napped for a bit, and I played on my tablet. I have 4 or 5 games I play, not as much as I used to, but then I am going from one to another. 

I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...