Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Another Busy Day.....

This morning, I was woken by the timer on the irrigation system. Guess Patrick decided it was time to get a new one after being woken up 3 days in a row. He actually went on the couch around 5 am this morning. 

I ordered the sheepskin seat belt covers that one of you told me about. They came in today and I love them! It feels a lot better against my chest! Thank you!

Got up and tried to get a few things done before we headed out to Heavenly Quilts to pick up the material we had ordered a couple month back. Once we got that - plus some panels to go with more quilts - we headed to Home Depot. Then got the car washed. 

By the time we got home, I needed to get something out for supper since Patrick has no taste and doesn't eat much. He's not hunger for good food anymore. So, I tend to fend for myself anymore. 

I pulled the quilt out that I needed to get the binding done on. I finished it a little later tonight. I had to get it done so I could work on labels tomorrow since I have 9 quilts that need labels. I will get them to the museum on Thursday. At least the ones I need to get over there if not more. 


 Ended up doing 3 sides to get it done. 

This is Connie's panel quilt she got done. It will probably go out on Thursday. 

That's pretty much all I did most of the afternoon. Now I'm calling it a night and playing my games for a bit. It's good night - and thankful I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...