Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Turned Out To Be Busy This Morning

We were up at a good time. Walked with Ron for 5 laps. He won't be walking tomorrow, so may end up on my own. Now that I have good ear buds, I will probably do it on my own. Patrick will be golfing. 

After we went walking, I got some fabric ready for Connie. We headed out go get a few things done. Stopped at the eye doctors and found out they don't take our insurance with Medicare. So, we will have to go to Kaiser and get new glasses up there. I hate leaving my eye doctor but if I get it cheaper with my insurance, then I'm going to use it. Then we stopped at Connie's, and she was almost done with my Army panel quilt. I liked what she was doing with it. She was also working on another panel quilt on her wall. I need to get back down there and finish mine. Next on the list was Home Depot for some veggies to go in the garden. I also wanted herbs. They are expensive, but I did get a couple I wanted. Once that was done, we took the truck to get washed. 

By the time we got home it was around 1 pm. Patrick had a video chat with one of his newer doctors for about an hour. He got to chat with them. They are going to keep an eye on him and his issues with the chemo. I listened in. 

Then I went and beaded. I was able to get 2 rows done. 

I'm getting to the white part of her head, so the eyes should be close. This was the 100th row and there are 325 rows. So, I'm almost 1/3 of the way done. I like seeing the white show up (you will when I get more done). 

Then I was going to work on my cross stitching, but just wasn't in the mood. I don't know why but wasn't. I do want to get it done. Debbie stopped by and got some blocks to work in her panel quilt. She's getting moving on more tops too. 

I wish I could have done more on the beading - or even done some stitches on the cross stitch, but I will try and do that tomorrow. Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow. I tend to get lost in my games. At least I'm getting back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...