Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Getting Ready For Presentation Day

This morning, I was a little slow getting up today. I played my game for about 30 minutes and then went walking with Ron. We did 5 laps today. 

Came back in and had to get working on the quilts for tomorrow. I had labels that needed to be done. 

First was Nancy Smith's. I had to finish the binding on this last night. It's all ready to go. 

Another panel quilt, but not an eagle. It will do fine tomorrow, I'm sure. This is one Connie did. 

Can't remember who did this one. Either Connie or Colleen, I'm sure. 


Colleen made this one. I like it. 


This is Connie's too. So, I'm betting that one above may be Connie's as well. She's been working hard at getting quilts out there. 

As much as I would love to say I got a lot done, I really didn't. Labels take about 20 minutes each. I thought I had done at least 6 quilts, and if I did, I missed a photo of it. I will know tomorrow when I take them to the museum. 

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...