Saturday, June 1, 2024

Saturday - Company

This morning, I was up and ready to walk. Ron and I walked 5 laps around the neighborhood. 

Then I played my game for an hour. We were "at war." After that I worked on baking bread for supper. Once that was done, mom and Nancy came to visit. We had a good hour visit if not more. It was nice to sit and chat with them. We seem to talk more when Nancy is around. She brought us some cinnamon bread that was really good. 

After they left, I decided to bead. 

I was able to get another 4 rows in. She's starting to show some white. Now her face is starting to be seen more. I do like working on this. 

We had supper and I was enjoying some time with Patrick when my cousin called. We talked about the family, and I was able to enter more information on the family tree. Told him I still haven't heard from the other family members I emailed. May take some time, I guess. We chatted for about an hour. He had to call me back 4 times. 

Then it was time to call it a night. At least I found time today to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...