Monday, June 10, 2024

Good Day For Embroidery

This morning, I got the quilts ready to go. First stop was the church to drop off quilts to be quilted. Then the next stop was to Connies to drop off one quilt to quilt and pick up some panels she got. I then headed to the grange. On the way over I received a message from Sandy saying she was going to the doctors for stitches in her thumb. 

Geralyn was there and it was just the 2 of us. We chatted about our families. It was funny. We had a good visit. 

I took my cross stitching. I ended up taking some stitches out and putting them back in on the left side were the white is - but on the red. I put it back in. Now I'm working my way up. I was happy to get what I did in today. I do like where it's going. 

Mom called and need help with her transferring her phone to Xfinity. I wouldn't have changed, but that's what she wanted. Arrived at her place around 1 and left around 3:30 pm because I was on the phone doing messages back and forth trying to see how to transfer the phone. It went slow but we did it. She was thrilled I did it. I did have a time where I had to explain a couple things to her but we got it and she's all set. She even bought a new ipad. 

Came home and got my Birthday card from my father-in-law. 

It was ran over!! I was lucky to get it. I thought dad forgot. 

Fixed supper and called it done for the day. At least I enjoyed embroidery and was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...