Thursday, November 12, 2020

Back To Ornaments - And Having Fun!

 This morning I had a few texts that needed answered. I went downstairs and cut some batting and backing for more quilts. Debbie had another one done. I told her to bring the quilts back and I will take them up to Sharon's. 

After getting all that done, I baked some cookies. They were called Turtle Cookies. I got the recipe from Thefirstyearblog.com. When I was done, I only had about 18 cookies. I made big cookies, but was surprised I didn't get more. Both of us loved the cookies. Patrick was telling me to stay away from "his" cookies. That is saying something!

I then went to work on my beads. I worked on getting the ornament (#2) done. 


I worked on the beads at the top of the ornament. I found it hard to do the pattern that was called for, so I shortened the piece. I also realized we need smaller bulbs for these pieces. I need to go look for 2 1/4" gold and silver bulbs for my ornaments. 

I then got to work on the tassels. We went to get food at KFC and brought it back home. I was able to work on these when we got home. 

I have 5 tassels done as of tonight. I will finish the last one tomorrow night. 

I'm due at moms tomorrow. Not sure what I will do over there. Mom usually has something for me to work on lately. It will be interesting. 

I'm just happy that all I needed to do today was done. I even got Charlie Zandecki's certificate done and it's ready for the mail. 

I'm just Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...