Saturday, November 14, 2020

What I Planned And What I Did Was 2 Different Things!

This morning started out trying to sleep in. I wanted to get a good night sleep. It worked better than the night before, but then when I wanted to just sleep this morning, the phone rang. Then it ran again. So, at that point it was useless to even try. 

Mom wanted to know when we would be going to Costco. I texted Debbie to see if she had the quilts ready to go up to Sharon. She was going to bring them by. Sharon called yesterday asking when we would get up there, because she needed the beads I had. So, between all that, Patrick decided we would take the quilts up to Sharon's and drop off the beads. Since we were doing that, we might as well stop and pick mom up for Costco and go up. 

Picked mom up, headed to Sharon's. Got to Sharon's and I was in there chatting with her for awhile. Mom and Patrick stayed in the care. Then we headed over to Costco where there was a line. We had to walk slowly to be able to get in. Mom got a basket and we got our basket. Patrick was shocked at how much mom bought. We picked up some Christmas gifts while we were there. Mom got a lot of food. Filled the van up. 

Then it was time to head back home. Stopped to drop mom and her groceries off. Unloaded the van, then headed home. Had to stop at Safeway first to get the 2 things we didn't get at Costco. THEN we headed home - it was 3:30 pm by then. 

That pretty much took my day. I PLANNED to work on my beading to get a couple more ornaments started.....nope. I PLANNED to find a couple more cookie recipes for this week.....nope. I wanted to get some laundry done....nope. Oh, well, another day. 


I really didn't feel like doing much. I did get a few stitches in on the cross stitch. I haven't touched it for awhile. Now, I'm just tired and want to sleep. I've been tired all day and cold. I'll enjoy the war bead tonight. 

So, yet again, I planned my day.....and yet again, it didn't happen. Still not learning!! But I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!
 

2 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

That's how it always goes. Life always likes to throw curve balls at us.

6th Generation Quiilter, Crafter said...

Nice to know I'm not the only one. lol

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...