Monday, November 2, 2020

Embroidery Day......Quiet Day

 This morning I went to McDonald's for ice tea and coffee. I picked up some coffee for Sandy. Since it's on my way, I get my large ice tea that usually lasts me all day. I end up adding ice when I get home and hand it over to Patrick. I took some in a glass and gave him the rest. 

We had a good day with friends. Georgie brought another gal that might be interested in joining us. I'm hoping she does. She likes to do embroidery was worried about being able to do Brazilian embroidery. I told her, if she can do regular embroidery, she can do Brazilian embroidery. Once one does embroidery and then Brazilian embroidery, they will find the enjoy the Brazilian embroidery just a little better. I find that's my first choice. 

I still need to do the French knots to finish this. I was having trouble with the fuchsia flower. It called for detached button hole stitch. Not my favorite, so I used cast on stitches instead. 

Came home to find Patrick picking up around the house. I joined in and mopped the floor. Put a few thing away and then I waited for Dennis to come with the curtains she had up for sale. We check them out and paid her for her curtains. They will work great in this house. I like the color and actually line the design as well. We will get the bar first, then we'll figure out where they need to be hemmed to. Once we have that, we'll go to Longview and drop them off. It will be about a week, but we will get there. It should cost near as much as it would have if we had them custom made. 

After the visit with Denise, we then went to Sweet Inspirations for supper. I got a wrap sandwich, and brought half of it back home. It was really good. I'm looking forward to having the other half tomorrow. It will be awesome tomorrow.....ahh, food!! 

Came home and now watching TV. Decided to play a few games instead of working on anything. I'll just wait till tomorrow and finish the beaded ornament. I'm hoping to get 2 of them done in the next couple days and start a couple more. I really do want about 4 of them. I would really like to give some away for Christmas. At least the morning was a great day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...