Sunday, November 29, 2020

Took It Apart And Back Together

 This morning I was up and ready to go early. Couldn't sleep very well, so decided to just get up. Played a few games while I had the time to myself. 

I wanted to work on my beading - which I needed room on the table for. We had put all my beading away for the holidays. So, my first thought was - "I better gift wrap the gifts to get them off the table."

Got them done, and then set up the table for me to get back to beading. 

First things first, take out the part that was wrong on the last 2 panels. I got both panels down to the solid area - under the deer. I took all the beads off the bottom parts and then was able to start over. 

The good news is - I did it! I fixed the 2 on the right side. They are now "right." I was able to get both "bottoms" put on. They look good and now I'm half way with the 2 ornaments. I'm enjoying getting this moving. I seem to keep adding people I want to give them to. I need to get at least 3 to give away and keep the one for myself. I told Katt I was making one for me, so when she's ready to have them, she can take those. We chatted about doing her some stars for her tree. Told her it wouldn't be this year, but I would work on them for next year. I found a couple on Etsy that look good. She's picky so I decided to have her look on Etsy to see what she likes.

Now I'm done, I've been busy today. Now I'm going to sit and enjoy the TV, take an Excedrin for Migraines. My allergies are kicking in. Not much fun. At least I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...