Monday, November 30, 2020

A Better Day -

 This morning I was up early. I woke at 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep for a good 2 hours. Then I woke again at 7:30 am, so decided to give up and get up. 

We went out to get a few things that we needed. I wanted to get some boxes for the ornaments. I also wanted to pick up a calendar. We got all that at the dollar store. We had to wait about 5 mins before we could go into the store. There was a gal there keeping track of who's in and out of the store. They only allowed 35 people in the store at one time. Then we went to Safeway and picked up some stuff we needed. Spent more than I wanted but we needed it. 

Came home and Patrick got the Disney Channel for me. So, we watched the Avengers final movie. We saw it at the theater but that was awhile ago and we hadn't seen it again. 

While that was on, I worked on my cross stitching - 


I was able to work on some outlining. I also worked on the spools on the bottom. I need to fill in the spot on the spool and the shirt. It's getting closer. At least I was able to get some stitching done on this. I found that I was watching TV more than stitching but I did try to do as much as I could. 

Then I started working on newspaper clipping again. I am now watching the Disney Sing-a-long. I love Disney stuff. Can't get enough!

Now I'm going to head back to my stitching. At least I can claim today was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...