Friday, November 13, 2020

Headache - Didn't Make It To Moms

 This morning I woke with a headache. I haven't done that in awhile now. So, it was a big surprise. Called and told mom I wouldn't take a chance and com over. She was concerned I may have Covid. Told her I think it's my allergies and not Covid. 

Patrick took care of my stuff for me. While he was gone doing that, I puled out  my ornament to finish. 

I finished up the one on the left. I like it better I think then the one on the right. Tassels are a lot better. I will do more like the left one then the right one. I may do the top of the right with the tassels of the left. I want to do at least 2 more if not 3. I have gifts to give out. Patrick picked up the right side bulbs for me. I'm thrilled, just wish he would have bought 2 boxes. He said they only had 2 boxes left, which means it will be gone. Now they are making plastic bulbs, so that won't help me with my future of needed bulbs to display my ornaments. I usually keep 1 of each one I make. 

I went and slept for a couple hours before doing anything else. We had bowling tonight and I wasn't sure if I would be going. I relaxed. Realized I hadn't eaten, so ate a cookie - not good. Then when supper came, had a piece of chicken and a cookie - not smart. I needed more than sugar - was thinking I had a sugar attack since the headache didn't go away. 

It was off to bowling. I did a LOT better tonight. I bowled a 211, 203, 165. A LOT better than I have been doing! I was thrilled. I was still hunger and order fries. They were awful. I won't be doing that again. We all own the first game thinking we had a chance. Trouble was Nick got into his tantum and bombed his last 2 games. We lost 3 games because of him. His average is 195, and he bowled a 135, 122 in the 2nd and 3rd games. He was ticked that Patrick had the lanes fixed because his shoe was leaving marks. It really didn't make any difference to me. Not sure why he got in a fit over that. If it was our lanes here in Centralia, then it would have been a different story. 

Even with a headache, and missing out on see mom - I was still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!=

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...