Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Trip To Longview And Shopping

This morning Patrick called Longview for hemming on the curtains. He's pretty much done everything that's needed for the curtains. We headed down to Longview to get the curtains hemmed. It will be done next Tuesday. I wanted hamburger for lunch. Patrick wanted to take me to 5 Guy's Burgers, but they closed down. It's a permanent closure. I had asked him about them before because I saw one up in Michigan when we went in June. I'm sorry it was closed because I really would have loved to go there. We went to Nipp's instead. It was drive thru and we were 7th in line with 3 cars behind us. Guess that's a favorite for people in Longview. 

Once we got lunch we went to Michael's down there. I was able to get some beads that will work better on the ornaments. Patrick got the paint he wanted and we got the matt for the picture frame. 


 Got home and worked on framing it. Patrick fixed the matt, and then we framed the cross stitch. 

Sophie wanted to be in on the photo. She was trying to get my attention. It worked. I was making her move so I could get the photo. 

I picked up another case to store my beads. I was having too many beads on strings. So, I got organized with the beads. Labeled them all. Sophie wanted to help out too. That actually took a couple hours because of the beads I had in my box as well as the beads I had in the box that needed to be organized. I'm happy now. 

Then it was time to fold clothes and getting ready for tomorrows presentation day. We will be doing 2 veterans as the 3rd one said he wasn't going to be able to make it. If we can, we will do one of the veterans that's at the museum and get him over with. 

It turned out to be a day I couldn't stitch or quilt, but I was still able to get my beads organized. So, that should count for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...