Sunday, November 1, 2020

It Was A Good Day

 This morning I needed to cut batting and backing for Deb. So, I went downstairs and vacuumed the floor before putting the batting and backing down to cut. I called Bill to make sure the batting we got from another group would work or if I needed to change the measurements to work. It's all good. Talked to Sharon and she's doing better. She was working on the Snowman, which I haven't touched in awhile. We chatted and she seems to be doing better. 

Then once all that was done, and Deb stopped by to pick up the batting and backing, I went to bead. I wanted to work more on the ornaments. I'm so close to having 2 ornaments ready. I was disappointed Shipwrecked Beads is closed right now. Sharon told me she went over for beads and they were closed. I will need the beads if I run out with what I have. I was planning on going there too! I hope they will reopen. 

I finished the second #3 panel. It went really well. I was able to fix a couple mistakes on my pattern as well. I like the way it came out. 


I then started on the last panel. I made a few mistakes on this one, but no one will know but me. Sort of. I will get this done and then I think I will put them together for the ornament. I need to see if I have enough beads for the dangles. I'm hoping I do. I really do want to do a couple more ornaments done. Time will tell.

Then Patrick wanted to watch a show with me, so I called it quits and worked on my cross stitch. 


I didn't get much done. But I was able to get a few more stitches in. It's coming along. For some reason I wasn't in the mood, so very little got done. 

That being said, it was a good day and I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...